In Android Studio :
- Click on Tools -> Firebase
- Display all functionality at right side tab click on Test Lab -> Record Robo Script and Use it to Guide Robo Test
- Attach the device with a PC or open Emulator device.
- Click on Record Robo Script and select device to run the application
- Display dialog box Record Your Robo Script which displays performed actions on the application
- After complete, some action click on the OK button
- That will create a JSON file and ask for save in the system.
In Firebase Console :
- Create a project or select existing project
- Select Test Lab from the right drawer
- Click on Run a test -> Run a Robo test
- Add apk file and JSON script file and continue
- Select the device and click on Start.